While refining the skin texture, the cleanser will help cleanse with no stripping. Great for all skin types, wake up to a firmer-looking skin while letting it rest clean during the night. It’s a super gentle cleanser that’s great for your morning wash, this low pH formula gel cleanser doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils & contains purifying botanical ingredients & mild acids to gently cleanse your skin to its most supple & clear texture.
It’s also formulated to remove makeup & other oil-based residues with a skin-happy pH of 5!
- The Cosrx Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is a one step gel cleanser designed to remove stubborn makeup, sunscreen, dirt and oil from your face.
- Its great for sensitive and dry skin, but does the job no matter what your skin type.
- Daily exfoliating effect with the natural BHA ingredient
- Cleanse and maintain the optical skin balance
- Strongly recommended if you have following concerns
- Easily irritated even with a slight stress
- Feels stretched after wash
- Becomes super dry in the afternoon
- Flaky skin
- Looking for a safe product because of routine visit to skin clinic
- Feels uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market
- 0.5% Betaine Salicylate (BHA) & 5,000ppm Tea Tree Oil : Soothe and strengthen for luminous and clear skin
- pH Balanced pH 5.31±1.00 : Optimize the balance of oil and water in the skin
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.
How To Use:
- Use morning and night, after removing makeup. Begin with wet hands and face.
- Squeeze a proper amount onto your hand and foam up.
- Gently massage onto face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse with warm water.
There are no reviews yet.