Relief Sun is an organic sunscreen that applies gently on the skin and by also including skin calming ingredients, it allows sensitive skin types to use it with ease as well.
Demonstrating natural skin is possible without a heavy feeling even after applying several layers as the formula is moist and does not leave white cast.
- Lightweight cream forumla : The moist cream formula allows for fresh absorption without pilling or white cast.
- Rice extract 30% + Grain probiotics complex : It contains grain fermenting lysate ingredients, which helps nourish the skin’s natural strength.
- SPF & PA Protection: SPF and PA tests were completed in labs in both Korea and Spain, and the results are as follows.
Rice extract 30% + Grain fermented extracts
Rice has played a very important role as a staple food and skin care ingredient in Korean history.
In the Joseon Dynasty, rice bran water was used like the toner of today, and was called Beauty Water, used for beautiful skin. Rice bran is rich in amino acids and minerals, helping to moisturize dry skin.
Water, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract (30%), Dibutyl Adipate, Propanediol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Niacinamide, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Monascus/Rice Ferment, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol,Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment, Aspergillus Ferment, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate
How To Use:
- Apply a quarter of a teaspoon (approximately three finger lengths) to clean skin (face) after the moisturiser step of your morning skincare routine.
- Gently massage into the skin to facilitate absorption.
- Reapply every 2-3 hours.
Can also be applied to other areas of the body as needed.
There are no reviews yet.