COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ is a gentle daily suncream that contains 55,000ppm Aloe vera leaf extract ingredient to help create a hydrating and refreshing skin complexion. The soothing sun cream shields the skin from UVA and UVB to prevent sun damage while providing a soothing and moisturised finish to the skin, without leaving behind any greasy residue or white cast, making it suitable to use even underneath makeup.
- Vegan friendly
- Contains aloe vera
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Physical and chemical sunscreen
- Can be used on the face and body
- Moisturises and nourishes the skin
- Broad-spectrum sun protection cream
- Sun cream protects skin against UVA and UVB rays with SPF 50+ PA+++ from a combination of chemical and physical sunscreens.
- Enriched with 55000ppm of aloe vera leaf extract to soothe moisturize and nourish skin.
- Fast-absorbing texture doesnt leave a white cast or greasy finish and wont stain clothing.
- Clinically proven to be hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Can be used on the face and body.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-100 Stearate, Silica, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
How to use:
Take an appropriate amount and apply evenly on skin 30 minutes before going out. Reapply every 2-3 hours, especially in the afternoon when UV light is strong.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If the product is swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
There are no reviews yet.